Tel Aviv Gay Pride Parade 2014
Tel Aviv Pride Week 2014
With a gay scene that competes with all gay capitals around the globe, an amazing beach, good weather, great food and other attactions in the country like Jerusalem and the Dead sea, Tel Aviv is definitely a place you should check out for your next trip.
Pride Week starts on June 8th 2014, and will have events throughout the week until Sunday June 14th. The pride parade takes place on Friday, June 13th, 2014.
The annual event will start at 10am with a big happening in Me'ir Park (Gan Me'ir), with music, drag shows and speeches.
The parade will kick off with specially designed floats, marching groups uplifting music and countless participants and spectators.
Departing from the garden - this years parade route will take you up to Charles Clore beach (In front of David Intercontinental Hotel) - where the famous beach party will be held from 3pm till sunset.
Party Combo deals
You can save money and pre-order combo tickets which include several parties at a lower price. Your options are:
* FFF Tel Aviv Pride Pass (340NIS) - access to 3 FFF parties (Wilcommen Party, Main Pride Event, Closing Open Air Event)
* BEEFamily Pass (500NIS) - access to 5 Beef events (Beef Check-In, Tel A-Beef, Beef Xtreme, Bear Necessity, Beef Check-Out)
* WOW Tel Aviv (640NIS) - access to all FFF and BEEF events!
* Forever Tel Aviv (650NIS) - access to 6 Forever TLV events (Beyond Opening Event, Papa Night Party, We Party, Forever Tel Aviv T-Dance, The Week, ByeBye TLV)
Get notified about the plan for next years Pride Week and info on all that is hot and fun in Tel Aviv, places to go, things to do, special deals worth checking outWith over 50 gay events throughout Pride Week, not to mention all the regular attractions the city has to offer, coming to Tel Aviv will be a vacation you will never forget!
* HOT GUYS
* Magnificent gay beach
* Neverending 24 hour nightlife
* Shop till you drop
* The food just tastes GOOD
* No gay area because the WHOLE CITY is GAY
* Jerusalem, the Dead sea and more are just 1 - 1.5 hours away
And that is just the tip of the iceberg..